Third Party Claims Administration (TPA)
Keenan is a full-service, multi-faceted TPA whose experience working with public agencies organizations is unmatched in the industry.
- Commitment: Founded in 1972, Keenan was the first insurance brokerage firm in California to specialize in workers’ compensation for public agencies.
- Partnership: As California’s largest privately held brokerage firm and third party administrator for schools, we offer you economy-of-scale savings no other firm can match.
- Innovation: We offer unparalleled experience in providing unique solutions to meet the dynamic changes within the workers’ compensation insurance market. Our “P&C Bridge” web portal is just the most recent example.
- Client Centered: We combine our statewide resources and experience with local offices and personalized attention to meet each client’s individual needs.
- High Quality: We constantly strive to make our established “best practices” even better. As a result, the most recently published State of California Division of Workers’ Compensation PAR audit findings (2006) rank Keenan as #4 in the State – the highest ranking Third Party Administrator on the list!
- Cost Effective: Our proprietary programs deliver savings that can’t be matched. In 2008, our medical cost containment program, PRIME, alone delivered savings of over $55 million to our clients.