Diverse Families Must Consider Range of Security Needs
California households include every variety of size and make up. From singles to single parents; families that are “nuclear” to “extended”; and even homes where furry companions are beloved members of the family – with this amazing diversity comes a wide range of insurance and financial security needs.
Every kind of home and family needs the ability to customize insurance to their own requirements and budget. There are many important things to consider.
What concerns could affect your situation?
- Upcoming college or trade education costs
- Significant out-of-pocket medical costs, even with health insurance
- Ineligibility for employer-sponsored benefits
- Dental and vision care expenses
- Accidents suffered by any family member
- Future long term or home health care
- Potential loss of income due to disability or death of wage earners
- Risks of serious illnesses and their related expenses beyond medical care
- Costly veterinary emergencies of family pets
- Dangers of identity theft of a family member
- Assistance needed because of illness or injury while traveling or studying abroad
The list can go on depending on your own circumstances. This is not to keep you awake at night thinking of the worst possible things that can happen. But knowing that you have protection in place – just in case – will help you rest easier. Taking some time to really think about what you need to take care of your health and finances does more than just protect you from the unexpected. Supplemental insurance premiums are predictable and low in cost to better plan your budget against large, sudden expenses.
How can you put together a customized supplemental insurance plan that is the right fit for your household? KeenanDirect provides free assistance to help you understand the many coverage options to let you select insurance to meet the specific needs of your unique family. We recognize that there is no one else exactly like you and your loved ones.
About Sam Cole
Sam Cole serves as Vice President of KeenanDirect. He has more than two decades of experience in the California insurance market. He is a Lifetime qualified member of the National Association of Health Underwriter’s (NAHU) Leading Producers Round Table. For free assistance, please contact us at KeenanDirect: www.keenandirect.com or 855-653-3626.