The Accumulation Program for Part-time and Limited-service Employees (APPLE) Plan is an alternative to Social Security that has been designed for government, public and educational sector employees. The benefits are twofold: budget savings for employers and retirement and payroll benefits for part-time, seasonal, and temporary employees.
Benefits For Employees
- Increased take-home pay
- A pretax retirement program
- Balance paid out upon separation of service and/or change in employment status
- Employees monitor account growth
- Benefit available from the first day of work
Benefits For Employers
- Elimination of FICA contributions
- Potential to retain proven employees is increased by the lure of a retirement plan with tangible benefits
- Limited administrative requirements
- No additional fees or charges
- Flexible plan design options for the employer
- The APPLE Plan is a valuable addition to your organization’s benefits package
InstaBalance – Monitor Your APPLE Account Online
APPLE participants can access accounts online at both the participant and employer level. Click here to go to the web site.
- Secure Your Financial Future
- Plan participants can rest assured that their contributions accumulate at a guaranteed minimum credited interest rate.*
Enjoy Personal Service from Industry Leaders
Keenan & Associates and MidAmerica Administrative Solutions are dedicated to providing the best service and support to APPLE plan participants.
*Annuity contracts are not FDIC insured.