Managing your property and casualty program may seem complex but P&C Bridge can help reduce some of the administrative burden and help to improve your program results.
What comes to your mind when you think about your property and casualty program? Are you in compliance with the state regulations and up to date on the latest trends and best practices?
With P&C Bridge as a resource you can be up to date on State and regulatory requirements in areas such as sexual harassment training. Track what employees have yet to complete the required mandated reporter training. Share information and best practices with your peers on how they are complying with issues such as Title IX compliance and more.
Gain control over your workers’ compensation program with information on occupations and locations experiencing the highest claim costs and improve tracking of claims with lost time and modified duty alerts.
Use the P&C Bridge system to run reports to obtain claim data, communicate with peers regarding various issues, assign trainings, track training completions and calculate the risks and exposures at your District.
P&C Bridge 6.0 has a new look and feel, enhanced features and additional resources and can be customized to help you manage your program.
P&C Bridge 6.0 will offer the following enhanced features:
- Expanded claim related alerts to assist in monitoring your program
- Centralized data and dashboard to make it easier to analyze your claim trends
- Enhanced risk management resources such as best practices, sample policies/programs, forms/checklists, regulations, and more
- New Discussion Board that lets you communicate with your peers and share best practices
- Improved training compliance tracking through a Keenan SafeSchools/Keenan SafeColleges/Keenan SafePersonnel dashboard to help you track course assignments, course completions and online training details.
Let P&C Bridge be your primary resource to help manage your property and casualty program.