HIPAA Employer Compliance Center
To assist public agencies with your compliance activities, Keenan provides a web-based portal through the HIPAA Employer Compliance Center. This resource by Litmos (formerly BridgeFront), a HIPAA Compliance Solution, is available to Keenan benefits clients and is customized to help self-funded and fully-insured health plans – and their sponsors — achieve the required level of HIPAA compliance.
Litmos adapts to the exposure that your organization has to Protected Health Information (PHI), which determines your specific compliance burden. The new HIPAA Employer Compliance Center includes the following resources:
- Training – Cost-effective, time saving employee online training is available through the Compliance Center. As a Keenan client, your organization will receive at no cost one self-paced, online training course for the staff member you select; additional training courses can be purchased at a minimal cost for other members of your staff, if desired
- Reference Tools – The Compliance Center provides fast, searchable answers to your questions about HIPAA compliance, and guidance for how to respond in the event of a security breach
- Structural Compliance Tools – At the Compliance Center you’ll also find easy to understand privacy guide checklists to lead you step-by-step through the process. You’ll also find forms, agreements, policies and procedures documents formatted in MS Word that can be customized to your specific needs
- Documentation – The sample forms and documents found at the Compliance Center will help you create and maintain evidence of your HIPAA compliance initiative and education activities.
- Customer Support – While the Compliance Center is designed with robust self-help tools, access to assistance with functionality and HIPAA questions is just a phone call away.